Friday, November 30, 2007

Thing 11. Google

Here is a new Google feature--Power Tip of the Day. New products and updates to Google features can get lost, they come so often. Add this gadget to your iGoogle homepage and get a new tip each day. Handy.


If you haven't subscribed to the Google Friends newsletter, I recommend that, too. It is a good way to keep up-to-date and learn what's happening with Google. This month it describes updates to Google Notebook and Google Maps, among other things. This is where I learned about the Power Tip gadget.

2 comments:

Eeva said...

Great tip -- I signed up and was enlightened by the info on enhancements for Google maps, a thing for everyone these days. I worry about monopoly as usual but so far Google has been +++ in our lives, I think.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.